As part of a multicultural talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach, the successful candidate is personable, self-reliant and have the ability to carry-out multi-tasks under pressure. Good communications skills, construction drawing experience and ability to interact with clients, as well as other members of the design team are asked for this position.
You should have a 5 or 7 years’ experience and no less than 2 years as project manager. Responsibilities
As the project manager of the project, you :
· are involved in all parts of the project
· design, draw or deploy a concept in coordination with the Project Director
· lead a team and coordinate between project management team, economists, clients and graphic designers.
· drive the relationship with the suppliers: lighting, landscapers, specialized studios …Requirements
- You are creative, curious and aware of new challenges...
- You know how to interpret artistic intention and develop it into a “concept”
- You are autonomous, organized, rigorous and responsive but you how to work in an existing team.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate multidisciplinary team work.
- You know how to take into account the imperatives of deadlines, technical and budgetary goals.
- You have a good stroke of pencil,
- You know the materials, standards and traffic rules specific to the profession,
- You have a perfect knowledge of Adobe Suite, Autocad and Rhino is also a real asset,
- You are fluent in English (imperative) with a previous export project experience.
- Some Italian skills can be a bonus
- As part of your missions, travels – mainly in Europe but rest of the World could be envisaged- will be expected
Send CV and Portfolio in PDF format by email only (maximum 3MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the référence: JOB E3
Do not send a link on site.
Return only for selected candidates, immediate selection.